Complaint Review: Grupo Mayan/ Mayan Group

Lazaro Cardenas 4070 Internet United States of America

Grupo Mayan/ Mayan Group Mayan Palace Mayan Group TS SCAM Zapopan Internet

*Consumer Suggestion: Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

*UPDATE Employee: Grupo Mayan

For all those fellows who have been scammed by Grupo Mayan, I understand your frustration about being slammed or bilked and not to have the proves of their investment promises, don't let them keep your money, I know the scam is real. These emails may be useful for you, do not hesitate to contact them as they are part of the BOD.

ericdubaele@grupovidanta.com

mbeuffe@grupovidanta.com

danielchavez@grupovidanta.com

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/24/2010 11:27 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grupo-Mayan-Mayan-Group/internet/Grupo-Mayan-Mayan-Group-Mayan-Palace-Mayan-Group-TS-SCAM-Zapopan-Internet-617123. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grupo Mayan/ Mayan Group

AUTHOR: SandraLaw - ()

I'm glad that your issue was resolved. Mine is now resolved too, but what a hassle it was to get a final solution. They completely lied in the presentation, then when we tried to cancel, they were uncooperative, unresponsive and downright rude. I finally had to hire representation to help me out of this nightmare. They were able to cancel my contract, and now I can enjoy vacations where and when I want. I highly recommend them. Mayan Palace timeshare resort needs to be stopped!

AUTHOR: SophieM - ()

They are a fraud they will do anything to sell a Mayan Palace timeshare. They lie constantly to everyone; I was ripped off by them. When you try to contact then they always give you the run around they should not be allowed to rip off people anymore. When you go back they give you a different room that they sold you and every year the maintenance fee goes up. They do not tell you all these things when they are trying to get you to buy a time sheer. I spend more than $7.000 and I get the worse room there.

AUTHOR: StephieW - ()

I was convinced by Mayan Palace timeshare salespeople that an upgrade to my timeshare from Mayan Palace to Mayan Place Regency would make it easier to rent and more saleable. I entered into a contract for $6,720.00 to complete this upgrade. I have since learned that this upgrade is doing nothing for me as I try to sell and rent the unit. The list of benefits is this:Elite Reservations rental program (which I had available before),RCI enhanced pkg, certificates for cruise and vacation discounts, 50% off golf green fees (previously it was 20%), senior certificare (I'm NOT a senior), no mandatory maintenance fees after 5 years if I don't use the property?? Lots of free extra benefits and vacation bonuses but nothing tangible. I owe a cash out of $4,368.00. I wonder what the consideration of this contract is? I have all the paperwork and had to email the sales office to get a list of benefits I paid for

#4 Consumer Suggestion

AUTHOR: VC32 - ()

Mayan Palace sales tactics are hardcore and they will tell you anything you want to hear to get you into the contract and keep you in contract with them. It is too common for the sales representative to offer you an upgrade if you already own a timeshare with them. I'm sorry you fell for this scam, this is a good article from Mexican Timeshare Solutions on how to get out of mayan palace timeshare scams:

Grupo Mayan

AUTHOR: Grupo Mayan - (Mexico)

Dear Anonymous Blogger,

We kindly ask you to get in touch with us through Customer Support. Resolution is best handled by speaking with each other.

Even though these kind of remarks and information are intended for future customers, we prefer to be hands on with the current clients that for some reason we have failed to fully satisfy and whom may have pending issues with us. Retaining our customers and complying with their needs is our main goal.

So forth, please contact us and allow us to help you. You can call us at 1-800-292-9446. We would very much like to know who you are to provide you personalized assistance.

We truly appreciate your time.

Sincerely,