Complaint Review: Grupo Mayan

• Updated: Mon, November 23, 2009

• Reported By:Arden North Carolina
Grupo Mayan
Mexico, Pueto Vallarta, Los Cabos Nationwide Mexico

Grupo Mayan FRaudulent process, avoid any bussiness with them. Los Cabos VAllarta, Acapulto, cancun

*General Comment: Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

*Author of original report: Mayan solved the issue..

*Author of original report: settlement, I have come to an agreement with Mayan. All matters have been settled.

I made a big mistake dealing with Grupo Mayan.

got a timeshare by USD 10k, one week paid by year, and another week for free.since One year ago I have been paying on time my financial agreement. Today triying to schedule my holidays they say, they ca nnot charge my card in dollars because it is a mexican credit card. How can this happen?

I pay in advance with the same credit card close to 2,000- usd, and they can not charge my monthly payments?

today I 'm not able to use my weeks, and I can not close the contract because their mistake.

I will go to PROFECO wich is Federalk Beauro of COnsumers Protection.

I need to cancell it and get back my money back.

Jklm
Arden, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/23/2009 04:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Grupo-Mayan/nationwide/Grupo-Mayan-FRaudulent-process-avoid-any-bussiness-with-them-Los-Cabos-VAllarta-Acapult-427642. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Grupo Mayan

#1 General Comment

Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

AUTHOR: ThomasR - ()

My wife and I were also scammed. They claim they don't misrepresent themselves. Yet the promises and the drinks ease you into signing. Once you've done that, you are screwed. Through all the other initials on your contract, you realize you initialled, that they don't misrepresent themselves. Now you are up the creek. We had 2 timeshares they claimed that Alliance marketing would sell for us in 3 months max. We would recoup the money we paid at the Grand Luxxe and would net out ahead of the game. Well 15 months later, I am out $30k and I still have the original timeshares. I have also not heard a word from Alliance marketing in several months. Plus I found out they are a marketing group, thus not legally allowed to sell. I have had to take a 2nd mortgage out on my house. All the answers I have seen from the Mayan on various websites show they are not at all interested in helping out. Do they not have a concious? This is a good article from Mexican Timeshare Solutions about Mayan Palace: Mayan Palace Timeshare Scam

Mayan solved the issue..

AUTHOR: Jklm - (U.S.A.)

Settlement

Mayan solved the issue in my entire satisfaction. No further complaints from both sides.

AUTHOR: Jklm - (U.S.A.)

settlement

I have come to an agreement with Mayan.  All matters have been settled.

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC