Complaint Review: Gryphon Financial - GryphonFinancial.net

• Updated: Wed, June 02, 2010

• Reported By: Wayne — Scarborough Other United States of America
Gryphon Financial - GryphonFinancial.net
110 Wall Street 11th Floor New York New York, New York United States of America

Gryphon Financial - GryphonFinancial.net Subscribe and get nothing in return New York, New York

I joined their financial services to receive Options advice about options that looked like they may be in for some gains, advice only.
Over a period of 3 months I won some and lost some so I decided to take on the elite service in early April 2010, I have not received a single recommendation.

I went on annual leave and when I returned their web site was down, I have since heard the organizers have been arrested and they have been shut down by government officials and are under investigation.

I have tried to contact them to get my money back for the elite service but it looks like I am going to be out of pocket given the above information.

They still can be found on the web under The Wolves of Wall Street and are offering a package for $20,000.00.

If you are reading this then you have read the other reports as well, stay away as they are nothing but Wolves in sheeps clothing.

I am out of pocket $7,500.00 since I started trading with them.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/02/2010 10:41 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gryphon-Financial-GryphonFinancialnet/New-York-New-York-10005/Gryphon-Financial-GryphonFinancialnet-Subscribe-and-get-nothing-in-return-New-York-N-609804. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gryphon Financial - GryphonFinancial.net