directions

Complaint Review: Gryphon Financial/Carlton Saunders Promises Primary Tradelines For $500..SCAM

• Submitted: Mon, November 10, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, November 10, 2008

• Reported By:Charlotte North Carolina
Gryphon Financial/Carlton Saunders Promises Primary Tradelines For $500..SCAM
San Diego, California U.S.A.

Gryphon Financial/Carlton Saunders Promises Primary Tradelines For $500..SCAM $500 Tradelines San Diego California

I found an ad on Craigslist where Carlton Saunder was offering 5 Tradelines for $500. Carlton advised me that his Paypal account had been frozen by the IRS therefore I would have to Western Union him the $500 (which I have now found out by Craigslist that anyone requesting funds Western Union is probably SCAM/FRAUD). It has now been over 60 days and I still do not have Tradelines posted. All I want is a refund from Carlton Saunders and I cannot seem to get him to acknowledge my emails requesting a refund which he has already stated to giving me back in a not so nice way. I WANT MY REFUND FOR SERVICES THAT YOU HAVE BEEN UNABLE TO PROVIDE.

I have a copy of the paperwork I sent back to Carlton where it states "14-30 day turn around, If not satisfied - Money Back 100%...If you are not SCAM/FRAUD send me my refund Western Union like I had to send it to you because right now I think you are a SCAM ARTIST! PROVE THE PEOPLE WRONG....

REFUND
Charlotte, North Carolina

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/10/2008 03:31 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gryphon-FinancialCarlton-Saunders-Promises-Primary-Tradelines-For-500SCAM/San-Diego-California-92114/Gryphon-FinancialCarlton-Saunders-Promises-Primary-Tradelines-For-500SCAM-500-Tradeli-389812. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gryphon Financial/Carlton Saunders Promises Primary Tradelines For $500..SCAM