Complaint Review: Gs Services Limited Partnership

• Submitted: Mon, February 18, 2008
  • Updated: Mon, February 18, 2008

• Reported By:rochester New York
Gs Services Limited Partnership
6330 Gulfton, Houston, Texas U.S.A.

Gs Services Limited Partnership disrespectful people trying to make consumers feel down Houston Texas

hi reader the reason why im writing this is because this people if thay could be called that they more like animals. called my girl and where very rude to her saying racist comments and putting her down or better said trying to cuase ill will never let that happen my girl back 2003 applied for a loan with bank of america she got the loan aproved and on top got a credit card for 6,000.00 i gues those people dont have that type of credit and are hatting but any ways we been going thru some tuff times and living paycheck by paycheck we started using the card and spent it all in bills then she came out pregneat and it was even tuffer now we got two loans and a baby to feed and dss wont help us . so what happen we stop paying the credit card we paid like 2000.00 already well b of a try to collect from us we wasnt avoiding but we didnt have the money so i guess they sold our acct. to gc services so they can disrespect us like they feel.

My girl called me crying and told me the stuff this people said so i decided to call them i first talked to mss rose which she was the only one with respect and manner but she didnt talk about the acct she transfer it to ms brown now this is a biatch!!!!!!! what a rude person she couldent handle my patiance and tranfer to mr cogswell now this one sounds like CHILDMOLESTER he started talking over me and for me to call her perents so they can pay and for my girl to learn how to speak english cuase we in america not in texas not for nothing but we are mexicans we from new york that makes us puertorrican asshole yea from puerto rico he dindt even know what say so pls reader be awere of this people and if lawyer reads this my man you got a civil act with all this reports

Jeff
rochester, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/18/2008 05:34 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gs-Services-Limited-Partnership/Houston-Texas-77081/Gs-Services-Limited-Partnership-disrespectful-people-trying-to-make-consumers-feel-down-Ho-309941. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gs Services Limited Partnership