Complaint Review: Gsa/Sba Express

• Updated: Fri, October 19, 2007

• Reported By:Independence Kansas
Gsa/Sba Express
Las Vegas, Nevada U.S.A.

Gsa/Sba Express Opened my bank statement, I had a $7.95 charge that I didn't authorize. Las Vegas Nevada

*UPDATE Employee: Resolution Offer

When we opened our bank statement there was a charge for $7.95 we did not authorize.

Michael
Independence, Kansas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/11/2007 09:16 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GsaSba-Express/Las-Vegas-Nevada/GsaSba-Express-Opened-my-bank-statement-I-had-a-795-charge-that-I-didnt-authorize-La-278534. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gsa/Sba Express

Resolution Offer

AUTHOR: Ryan - (U.S.A.)

First of all let me offer my sincerest apologies to Michael. GSA/SBA Express is one of the bonus programs that provided when you placed your order for the Grant Master CD. There are no commitments with the free product. There is a bonus free trial period to the membership websites that accompanies the free CD and we do our best to disclose this as it is stated on the sales page, the order page, the confirmation page and in the confirmation/thank you email. You can also see that it is disclosed in the Terms and Conditions of the offer. The trial periods are free for 14-60 days depending on which bonuses are offered, the reason we do this is because we want our customer's to have the opportunity to utilize our service and to evaluate the value for themselves. We would not have charged Michael had he canceled during the trial period. It is not our desire to bill clients who do not want the membership after the free trial offer.

You may cancel your service by contacting customer service at 1-866-396-5694 Monday - Friday between 9 AM and 9 PM EST.

If you are another customer reading this and you feel we have failed you in some way, please contact me directly on my cell phone at 435-773-1795 or via email at ryanr@wskc.org and I will be happy to address your concerns ASAP.

Sincerely,