Complaint Review: Gsi

• Reported By:Yukon Oklahoma
Gsi
Grant Services Nationwide Canada

GSI Grant Services Ripoff Fraudulent Grant Service, lost $298.00 Nationwide

*Consumer Suggestion: PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP.

I also have been taken by this so called company. I did not actually know I had been scammed until I read all the comments on this page. I have been on hold for literally hours and been given the run around every time. If you wait long enough someone WILL answer. I think it is the same person everytime, female with a thick accent. Well I took someone's advise on this website and went to my bank. They filed a "fraudulent" charge form and refunded the money to my account. This is probably the only way anyone will ever see any of their money. I am a single mother and really needed that grant money, it is the only reason I even fell for this scam. Sad that they can do this to people. I wish that this would be put on the news so that other people do not get taken by these people.

Poppy
Yukon, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/26/2005 11:39 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gsi/nationwide/GSI-Grant-Services-Ripoff-Fraudulent-Grant-Service-lost-29800-Nationwide-162171. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gsi

#1 Consumer Suggestion

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP.

AUTHOR: Terry - (U.S.A.)

PLEASE DO NOT GIVE UP. CALL THEM EVERYDAY. I DID AND I DID GET MY MONEY BACK. PLEASE LOOK AT MY FILE UNDER TERRY WYANDOTTE MICHIGAN FOR ALL THE PHONE NUMBERS. PLEASE DON'T GIVE UP - THEY RIPPED YOU OFF...