Complaint Review: Gspay.com

• Updated: Tue, November 25, 2008

• Reported By:BELFAST Other
Gspay.com
88a, Tooley, Internet United Kingdom

Gspay.com payment provider for criminal company on internet. ,Operates Worldwide London United Kingdom Internet

*UPDATE EX-employee responds: Response

*Consumer Suggestion: how to get your money back

I gave the above named company my Mastercard details for payment to a company (cheapabercrombie.com), in payment of goods. The goods I then received were counterfeit.
Cheapabercrombie.com purports to be an USA company. Its internet registration details are false. They never answer the phone, reply to emails through the internet site. (Admitted by company see below) !!!

On digging a bit further I noted the payment facilitator was gspay.com

This company purports to be a British company, based in the UK.

The internet registration details for this company are also false and they never answer their phone (personally) emails, or return calls. (24 hr answerphone)

Gspay.com acts as a payment facilitator for high risk companies, ie ones that can disappear overnight. They deal with online pharmacies and lots of other companies on the internet.

Beware of doing business with any company that uses gspay.com as the payment facilitator, its internet registration details are false. !!!

On complaining about cheapabercrombie.com on the gspay.com website, I received the following response,from the seller cheapabercrombie.com

"if you dont want free shirt too bad... plese do report them. i am sure police in uk will care to investigate russian company in latvia which is offshore and go tell your govermant to kill more people in iraq"

Why I would want another counterfeit T shirt from China, I do not know.

I have also complained to gspay.com about allowing cheapabercrombie.com to Incite Violence on their website.

To date I have not received a reply.

Blackpatch_
BELFAST
United Kingdom

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/17/2008 05:20 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gspaycom/internet/Gspaycom-payment-provider-for-criminal-company-on-internet-Operates-Worldwide-London-Un-352224. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gspay.com

#1 UPDATE EX-employee responds

Response

AUTHOR: Mariusxv - (France)

Hi Linfcw1 , please can u help me too , i have the same problem and i want to know exactly how I can recover my money thanks.

#2 Consumer Suggestion

how to get your money back

AUTHOR: Linfcw1 - (Ireland)

I had exact same experience with gspay and cheapabercrombie. Could not contact cheapabercrombie. gspay just said @no refund but we can send you free stuff". Cheapabercrombie is actually owned by company called brands-store.com

I e mailed them and posted the fake clothing to their address in Tooley. London. I also contacted european consumer association. I told brands-store about this numerous times in numerous emails. Eventually they e mailed agreeing to refund me. That was 4 days ago, still awaiting payment.