Complaint Review: Gtoptions

Gtoptions
Internet USA

Gtoptions Trade fix questionable business practice  Internet

*Consumer Comment: Same Company

I am pretty good with trading, noticed after a few trades that was won the trading platform was fixed. would stay fixed in one area for over a minute and when the time would get close to expiration there was movement always in the opposite direction despite being at the lowest point or highest point against you. I could see that I was not going to win against a fixed system like this. When I tried to put in a withdrawal request, I got a phone call about investing more money with a broker who would help me make more money. I declined and my withdrawal was cancelled. Later trying a few more trades after I could not withdraw the money, every trade I made was lost. I could see how this company operated. This company get you to deposit your money and  will not deposit money if you win against their system. They are only out to keep what they get and continue to rip others off. They try to represent themselves as a reputable company but the only way you can contact them is an email. no phone number.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 04/24/2014 08:44 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Gtoptions/internet/Gtoptions-Trade-fix-questionable-business-practicenbsp-Internet-1141566. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Gtoptions

Same Company

AUTHOR: Alan - ()

Is GTOptions the same as GOptions or are they two different Binary brokers?