Complaint Review: Guaranteed Consumer Funding - CEC Solutions LLC

• Updated: Sun, May 16, 2010

• Reported By: LeConte — Hyattsville Maryland United States of America
Guaranteed Consumer Funding - CEC Solutions LLC
8200 Greensboro Drive, Suite 900 McLean, Virginia United States of America

Guaranteed Consumer Funding - CEC Solutions LLC Jim Houston, Manager Withholding of Merchandise and Services McLean, Virginia

May 15, 2010

When I signed this financing agreement about 1 year ago to purchase a laptop, I was told I was going to receive my merchandise in a timely manner; namely after the conditions of deposit and five consecutive payments were made.

The company did not honor those terms and my merchandise shipping was continually delayed, and in the middle of the financing, the servicing of the agreement was transferred to another company, Duvera, which further slowed things up.

They were also supposed to send a credit improvement kit, which I never received.

As part of what anyone would agree is a rather inflated price, I was also promised a MP3-player and a software suite, which to date I have not received.  When I contact the company about this, they say they are withholding it because I have filed a complaint with the BBB.  This is nothing short of some sort of retaliatory action.

I would like to know what sort of legal action can be brought against this company to deliver my MP3 player and the software suite.  After all, if they have people sign all these legal documents ensuring that they get the money they are charging, consumers who have been wronged should have legal recourse when they don't honor the contract.

I am so upset with this company, I have vowed to never purchase any merchandise from them in the future; but I do want justice.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 05/15/2010 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding-CEC-Solutions-LLC/McLean-Virginia-/Guaranteed-Consumer-Funding-CEC-Solutions-LLC-Jim-Houston-Manager-Withholding-of-Mercha-603751. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guaranteed Consumer Funding - CEC Solutions LLC