Complaint Review: Guaranteed Resumes

• Updated: Mon, December 10, 2012

• Reported By: JoeSher — Bethesda Maryland United States of America
Guaranteed Resumes
Guaranteed Resumes.com Internet United States of America

Guaranteed Resumes They do half work.They forgot to include my Certification my 5 languages that I speak. I have to re write and teach them the mistakes. It is not worth a penny. You call their Toll Free # same woman an ResumesGuaranteed , Internet

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: re: apologies

I paid $ 99 got the resume back half done

They omitted my main certification and my 6 languages

My Job description incomplete. When I called they asked me to teach them what was
wrong

It means I have to redo my resume myself. And Never any refunds.

What a waste of time and money

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/10/2012 04:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guaranteed-Resumes/internet/Guaranteed-Resumes-They-do-half-workThey-forgot-to-include-my-Certification-my-5-language-953575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guaranteed Resumes

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

re: apologies

AUTHOR: Resumes guaranteed - senior management - (U.S.A.)

As the owner of ResumesGuaranteed.Com, I am VERY sorry for what you have experienced. Please note if there are ANY errors on a resume, we revise it at no additional charge.

If you let me know your order # I can more accurately [and very quickly] assess what went on with your specific project.

Sometimes, our experts omit certain key information purposely/strategically---if doing so supports a certain employment objective....but...without your order #-- I cannot determine this...

I would be happy to help you get a letter-perfect, stellar resume--at no cost to you..

Sincerely,