Complaint Review: Guardian Associates - Strategic Credit & Health Benefits

• Updated: Fri, January 14, 2005

• Reported By:Kelso Washington
Guardian Associates - Strategic Credit & Health Benefits
Montreal Quebec Canada, Nationwide USA Nationwide Canada

Guardian Associates - Strategic Credit & Health Benefits ripoff Montreal Nationwide

I was contacted by Guardian Associates and told that if I paid them $299.00, that I would receive a Mastercard for a $5,000 credit limit. I then gave them my account number, name of the bank and routing number for the charges. Even though I have contacted them repeatly they still have not sent this card.

I called my bank to inform them of this fraud where I was informed that they could not do anything about this and that I should report this to the Better Business Bureau (BBB). I will contact my bank again using your suggestions to get the money returned to me.

Kelso, Washington

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/14/2005 06:02 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Associates-Strategic-Credit-Health-Benefits/nationwide/Guardian-Associates-Strategic-Credit-Health-Benefits-ripoff-Montreal-Nationwide-127423. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Associates - Strategic Credit & Health Benefits