Complaint Review: Guardian Exteriors

• Updated: Wed, April 03, 2013

• Reported By: Joe — Richardson Texas
Guardian Exteriors
1019 N. Duncanville Rd Duncanville, Texas United States of America

Guardian Exteriors RCR Roofing Poor warranty support. Treat sales people poorly. Duncanville, Texas

*Author of original report: Update!

I was a sales manager for guardian. And was proud to be one. I have been left with deep disappointment and unpaid commissions. My customers were regularly mistreated. Guardian failed to perform as promised. In addition to poor service, they do not stand behind their warranties.

Customers, I urge your to get a different contractor. It is very difficult to know who is trustworthy in this business even for me, and I am in this business. They took me by surprise too. I had many customers jobs that took months to complete! In addition, they left one customer without a roof for 2 weeks bc the crew ran off and they wouldn't send someone else out to fix it. Another customer had a leak after the roof was completed. They sent the roofers (did the work) to find what was wrong and fix it. [continued below]....
..... They didn't find anything wrong and this was good enough. Even though they do have a vested interest in not finding the leak bc they are not paid for it and there is no repercussions of any kind. I tried to get the general manager, pius coles, to make it right numerous times, but he would not. The poor lady was left with a leaky roof.

For potential sales guys. Go work for another company! After the hell of babysitting every job trying to be sure it was done right, and the terrible facts above, they stiffed me on my pay! Initially I had to leave several upset customers in a small town. No one in town would do business with Guardian and I can't say I blame them. Long story short, I headed to the headquarters in Dallas with the promise from them that things are different there bc they have long term reliable subs there. Well, the same issues were happening. Needless to say, I no longer work for them. They refuse to pay me my full commissions or even open the books so I can review the errors or find out if there are any. Your life will be better working with a different company.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/30/2013 03:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Exteriors/Duncanville-Texas-75116/Guardian-Exteriors-RCR-Roofing-Poor-warranty-support-Treat-sales-people-poorly-Duncanvil-1039351. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Exteriors

Update!

AUTHOR: Joe - ()

I was not stiffed on my pay! Turns out, the mistake on the commissions was mine, not theirs. Guardian is paying me correctly. My apologies goes out to Guardian and it's owners. I met with them and we went over all the books and I discovered why my figures were incorrect.