Complaint Review: Guardian Finacial Benefits

• Submitted: Wed, January 26, 2005
  • Updated: Wed, January 26, 2005

• Reported By:Freeport Illinois
Guardian Finacial Benefits
100a Walnut Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Finacial Benefits This company called me repeatedly stating that they wanted to send me a Mastercard I asked them more than five times was this a real genuine mastercard and they said yes Champlain New York

This company called on me repeatly for more than a month stating they they wanted to send me a Mastercard. I finally gave in to the people after they guaranteed me the the card was a genuine Mastercard. After I accepted the offer, I tried to call them but they never anwsered their phone. I never that I had been ripped off at this time. They Stole 299.00 dollars from my Bank account. People who take advantage of working people or anyone should serve a long time in prison.

Michael
Freeport, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/26/2005 07:33 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Finacial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-33548/Guardian-Finacial-Benefits-This-company-called-me-repeatedly-stating-that-they-wanted-to-s-128932. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Finacial Benefits