calculated

• Submitted: Fri, August 06, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 06, 2004

• Reported By:Woodward Oklahoma
Guardian Financial Benefit Credit Card
100a Walnut St. Ste 192 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefit Credit Card rip-off! Champlain New York

I have been getting several calls from this company but they are calling from numbers listed in Toronto, Ontario (Canada). For your future reference here are the numbers 647-436-1677, 647-436-1678, 647-436-1665, & 647-436-1676 show up on my caller id on my cell phone. They tell me they are calling from Tampa, Florida or somewhere in California.

I have tried calling them back to confront them but the number is busy or they will pick up & hang up the phone. So I called 1411 and they advised me all numbers are from Toronto. But the last call I received I asked for a phone number and they gave me 888-406-4353 & 888-247-9282. I advised the last one that called that I was turning them in for credit card fraud. Please don't give in to them. I have read several reports from individuals that weren't as lucky as me cause I didn't give them my checking account info!!

Roberta
Woodward, Oklahoma

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/06/2004 09:31 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefit-Credit-Card/Champlain-New-York-12919/Guardian-Financial-Benefit-Credit-Card-rip-off-Champlain-New-York-102415. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefit Credit Card

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC