Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Benefit Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2004

• Reported By:El Paso Texas
Guardian Financial Benefit Services
PO Box 2931 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Services telemarketing rip-off! If I paid $249 I was guaranteed $2000.00 credit limit. Champlain New York

guardian financial benefits service called and said that if i paid $249 dollars i was guaranteed a $2000.00 dollar credit limit i asked 3 times to make sure it was not a gimmick they said guaranteed...

this was in the beginning of sept i have no credit card and every time i call they say in 10 days. well today oct 19,04 i get a package and it says to pay and extra $24.95 and they will send the card oh and now they say it is a secured card so however much money i put into that is my credit.

my wife went into their site to check out the company and lord and be hold she found this site we all got to stand together and fight we can not let this company get away with it I will be going to my military lawyer to see what needs to get done i feel if we all stick together we can shut this company down..

King
El Paso, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 12:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefit-Services/Champlain-New-York-12919-2939/Guardian-Financial-Services-telemarketing-rip-off-If-I-paid-249-I-was-guaranteed-20000-113661. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefit Services