Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Benefit Services

• Submitted: Tue, November 02, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, November 02, 2004

• Reported By:Smyrna Georgia
Guardian Financial Benefit Services
8058 Drawbridge Rd Smyrna, Georgia U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefit Services Debit my account for a false credit card that i haven't received it been over a month and the people in customer service are rude. Smyrna New York

I received a phone call stating that my name was received because I applied for a credit card in the past and was denied. The representative stated that if I paid a $249.00 fee By the 9/15/04 I would receive a mastercard with a $2000.00 limit.

I thought that the information was true because i did apply for a credit card several months ago and was denied. So honestly i believed that i was receiving a chance to build my credit. The money was debited from my account.

Money that i had to sacifice in order to have. I'm a single black mother with 2 children the last thing i need is for someone to unlawfully take my money and No results occurred. I would like to take whatever measure there is in order to stop these crooks.

I called the customer service unit And there was a lady that was extremely nasty to me and she told me that I needed to hurry up it was Friday evening. I cant wait to see who see is I would love to smack her across the face for being so mean and unprofessional.

I've attempted to call the company on several occassions and I haven't reach anyone. I need help in filing a lawsuit this has gone to come to an end. Before there is another innocent victim.

Starcheri
Smyrna, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/02/2004 09:26 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefit-Services/Smyrna-Georgia-30080/Guardian-Financial-Benefit-Services-Debit-my-account-for-a-false-credit-card-that-i-haven-115733. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefit Services