Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Benefits Service - Bonus One

• Submitted: Wed, November 03, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, November 03, 2004

• Reported By:Williston North Dakota
Guardian Financial Benefits Service - Bonus One
100-a Walnut Street Suite 192 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefits Service - Bonus One ripoff scam Champlain New York

I agreed to this credit card for $249.00, no interest no fees on a two year contract. I was suppose to recieve the card in the mail within 25 business days. I finally got some papers from them 11-03-04, no card. I called them, got put on hold for 35+ minutes.

When I finally got through to a live person he had the gall to tell me there was nothing I could do since they had recorded me agreeing to the terms. I told him what I agreed to was not what I got. Thats when the superviser told me they are a financial company. They charge 249.00 to get you the information to apply for this debit Mastercard.

I guess I needed it clarified better, so I asked him " You mean to tell me I paid you $249.00 for 12 pieces of paper?" He told me "Yes."

Thats when I went off on him and told him his company he works for is a scam and joke and I'm glad he can sleep at night knowing this. I wanted his bosses name and phone number, I was going to call. He said he couldn't give that out. I asked if he was listed with the B.B.B. He told me "no" I can see why.

Basicly he told me I had a 2 year contract that is unbreakable and there will be no money refunded, because they held up their end of the deal.

Now I feel like calling Oprah or someone that will yell there business name to anyone and everyone. They need to get back 20 folds of the crap they dished out!!!!

Williston, North Dakota

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/03/2004 02:24 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Service-Bonus-One/Champlain-New-York-12919/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Service-Bonus-One-ripoff-scam-Champlain-New-York-115979. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefits Service - Bonus One