Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Benefits Service

• Submitted: Fri, August 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 27, 2004

• Reported By:Norcross Georgia
Guardian Financial Benefits Service
100-A Walnut Street Suite 192 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefits Service Rip-off! Scam artist and misrepersenting their product! Champlain New York

I to am a victum off this company. When I talked to the sales person on the phone she told me it was regular master card with no monthly fees. I knew when it took twice as long to get it I was in trouble. It has been two months since I sent my package back and still no refund. I have callled the so called customer service representive several times and she tells me it is with the company in NY. Where no number is listed. In our conversation today she told me my issue is not a custoner service issue since I cancelled. I told her since I have not recieved my refund that I am still a valid customer.

I vowed to her on the phone that I will call everyday untill I recieve it. I urge all of you to do the same. She told me today that I was ingnorant and put me on speaker phone. She also said she reversed the charges on me for the phone call. She said I agrred with the recording so no refund should be sent to me. I told her what the sales person told me and she said that is "hear say" if you can belive it. I will call everyday especially since she told me today that I was harrasing her.

Norcross, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2004 10:42 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Service/Champlain-New-York-12919/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Service-Rip-off-Scam-artist-and-misrepersenting-their-product-105715. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefits Service