Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Benefits Service

• Submitted: Mon, July 19, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, July 19, 2004

• Reported By:emporia Virginia
Guardian Financial Benefits Service
100a Walnutst Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefits Service rip-off! Champlain New York

Like others i see they promise me a credit card offer. Since my credit is not perfect I decided to do it they deducted the money out of my personal account and sented me a large evenlope if applications for credit offers that I had to send them money too. I call them and they told that that is what tell told me on the money but that is not what they told me they told me it was a mastercard with a $2000. dollar credit limit on it and there was onetime fee of $249. to pay. To top it all off They sign me up for a phone service that i did not want that cost me $60. more.. i never seen any paper work about the phone services.

Jason
emporia, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/19/2004 11:59 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Service/Champlain-New-York-12919/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Service-rip-off-Champlain-New-York-99572. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefits Service