Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Benefits Services

• Submitted: Thu, October 14, 2004
  • Updated: Thu, October 14, 2004

• Reported By:Clarksville Virginia
Guardian Financial Benefits Services
P.O. Box 2939 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefits Services ripoff, Clarksville Virginia

I was told that I would be receiving a credit card within 25 days for a deposit of $249.00. The 25 days had passed and I still hadn't received my credit card. They also charged $59.95 to my checking accout for telephone services. It's a shame what they think about doing to innocent people whose trying to get there lives back in order. I needed a credit card for the reasons, I stay gone alot. I may be the only person from the military to get ripped off, but this is my last time.

Bryant
Clarksville, Virginia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/14/2004 08:15 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Services/-Champlain-New-York-12919-2939/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-Services-ripoff-Clarksville-Virginia-113043. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefits Services