Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Benefits

• Submitted: Fri, August 27, 2004
  • Updated: Fri, August 27, 2004

• Reported By:Southaven Mississippi
Guardian Financial Benefits
100-A Walnut St. Suite192 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefits ripoff misleading liars unprofessional rude thieves Champlain New York

they called me with a credit card offer with a limit of guaranteed 5000.00 dollars. all i had to do was send them 249.00 dollars and i would get my card and would not have to pay anything else. I called them at least six times before I sent them the money and ask them was this a real credit card and also asked them if I would have to send more money. They assured me that I wouldnot and that when I got my package if I wasnot satisfied I could receive my money back.

When I got my package it was for a stored card and they were asking for 89.00 dollars more to process the card plus what ever amount of monet that I wanted my credit card limit to be after I had already paid them 249.00 dollars. When I called them they wouldnot answer and I left them messages but they wouldnot call back. So I blocked my phone number out and called them and they answered. When I told them they had lied they hung up on me and I called back three more times and they repeatedly hung up on me. I think the authorities should get involed and the government because my friend told me they did this to her 2 years ago, so that means they have probably gotten millions of dollars in thie scheme

Michael
Southaven, Mississippi

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/27/2004 03:54 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Benefits/Champlain-New-York-12919/Guardian-Financial-Benefits-ripoff-misleading-liars-unprofessional-rude-thieves-Champlain-105762. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Benefits