Complaint Review: Guardian Financial - Guardian Financial Benefit

• Submitted: Wed, August 25, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, August 25, 2004

• Reported By:Leander Texas
Guardian Financial - Guardian Financial Benefit
100A Walnut St. Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial - Guardian Financial Benefit RIPOFF THEFT LIED GUARANTEES FRAUD MISREPRESENTATION Champlain New York

What a MAJOR ripoff "Guardian Financial Beneft" is to everyone who is victim to their SCAM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On the 20th day of August, 2004, I recieved a phone call (on my cell phone)who would have thought. This person had all of my information, down to my SS #, Bank information, drivers licenses number and birth date. They said that I had submitted a request for their credit card and was returning my phone call. We had a lenghty conversation about this and much to my suprise, I fell into their TRAP. I did not even cross my mind that it could be a scam. BUT NOW......someone must have tapped into my computer or something and retrieved my information. They explained it would cost $249.00, BUT, this could be credited back after 3 months. That I was to receive my cards in 2-3 weeks and gave me verifcation #'s, customer service phone #'s. I called for my husband in the other room and told them to hold on. We discussed it and said OK.

Today, I was on the internet and decided to check out their web site and much to my suprise, I found this site. I am so very angry and put our with my self, but, I will overcome their fraud/scam and report to who ever I can that will listen. I will be going to my bank tomorrow 8/25/04 and speak with the bank president.

I urge all of you to do the same if you have not already.

As someone wise told me: Shame on you the first time, but shame on me the second time.....THERE WILL NOT BE A SECOND TIME FOR ME.

I am so fortunate to have found this site today and want to thank each and everyone who has filed a report on this company.

I will continue to check this site and read each new report filed. I will also follow up with report after meeting with my bank's president and let you know the outcome.

Theresa
Leander, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/25/2004 04:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Guardian-Financial-Benefit/Champlain-New-York-12919/Guardian-Financial-Guardian-Financial-Benefit-RIPOFF-THEFT-LIED-GUARANTEES-FRAUD-MISREPR-105414. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial - Guardian Financial Benefit