Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Services - Andy Scott

• Submitted: Sun, February 04, 2007
  • Updated: Sun, February 04, 2007

• Reported By:millington Michigan
Guardian Financial Services - Andy Scott
233 South 13th Street Lincoln, Nebraska U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Services - Andy Scott Ripped me off promised personal loan. took money and gave me nothing ripoff Lincoln Nebraska

I was contacted by guardian financial after i had applied to a couple of places online for a personal loan. My credit isn't the best. Andy Scott called me from gaurdian financial and said that i was approved for a $10,000 loan. All i needed to do is make 5 payments ahead. I was getting the 10k for 36 months at 6% interest which put my payment at 303.89/ month. So i moneygrammed $1500 to andrea fuller in alberta canada.

The next morning Andy scott called and said there had been a problem. The bank reassesed my loan and i needed to make an additional 4 months of payments. Which was another $1200. At first i just wanted my money back and he said he could have it back in my bank account the next day buy 5pm. But He also garunteed me that the bank could not reasses my loan again it was 100% garunteed if i moneygrammed the other $1200.

So stupid me sent the other $1200. He called me at 6:30pm that night and said that the bank had backed out. But his bosses friend said that he would loan me the money but he would only loan $20,000 and i needed to make an additional $1200 down another 4 payments. I couldn't understand why i could get 20k but not 10k so i said i wanted my money back. Then it switched from i could have my money the next day to it takes 15-20 days to get the money back to me.

Now my bank accounts have all went in the negative becuase i used all my money to get this loan. And i can't get my money back till febuary 21st if i even get it back. Please stay away from GUARDIAN FINANCIAL and ANDY SCOTT customer service manager (SUPPOSEDLY)

Adam
millington, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 02/04/2007 10:37 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Services-Andy-Scott/Lincoln-Nebraska-68508/Guardian-Financial-Services-Andy-Scott-Ripped-me-off-promised-personal-loan-took-money-234394. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Services - Andy Scott

Wal-Mart.com USA, LLC