Complaint Review: Guardian Financial Services

• Submitted: Tue, October 19, 2004
  • Updated: Tue, October 19, 2004

• Reported By:almont Michigan
Guardian Financial Services
P.o.box 2939 Champion New York 12919-2939 Champion, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Services ripoff Champion New York

first of all...rip-off
i received a phone call from a very pleasent women telling me that i was approved for a visa from this company zero % financing for 3 years no interest all i need to do is pay 249.00 and with in 14 days i will receive the card with a credit line of 2000.00 to be used anywhere.

the compnay ach debt my acct on sept 3. and i am still waiting for a card. I have called so many times to find out where it is . I was told it was in bulk mail and i should get it that week. no card.the next time i called the lady told it was mailed out oct 9. 2004 and put me on hold and checked the tracking # it was on its way.

never got it.tryed calling again no one now never answers my call .i finally checked on the net for information and found out this was a scam. I went to my bank and filed fraud acct report to try and get my money back. I sooo mad i learned a valuble leason to check the resources before you give out personal info

Catherine
almont, Michigan

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/19/2004 04:38 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial-Services/Champion-New-York-12919-2939/Guardian-Financial-Services-ripoff-Champion-New-York-113575. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial Services