Complaint Review: Guardian Financial

• Submitted: Mon, August 02, 2004
  • Updated: Mon, August 02, 2004

• Reported By:03253 New Hampshire
Guardian Financial
Guardian Financial 100-A Walnut Street Suite 192Address:100-A Walnut St. Suite 192Champlain New York 12919U.S.A.Phone Number:888-406-4353 Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Services Don't fall for their scam. They are going to rip you off! Rip-off! Champlain New York

These guys have called me a lot recently. Unfortunatly the number they call from cannot be called back. Finally this past Saturday when they called I answered the phone. They gave me the whole song and dance about a 2,000 dollar limit and all that. Like a fool I gave them my social sec. #, but no bank info. I told them to call me back today.

Luckily my research led me here and I did not give my bank info out. Hopefully they do not use my ss# for anything. I called my local Better Business Beurau and reported them. I also called my bank and told them to be on the lookout for any suspicious activity especially any involving Guardian. I called Guardian today and asked why I hadnt heard from anyone. When I suggested they were scamming people the woman got rude and hung up.

03253, New Hampshire

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/02/2004 10:34 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial/Champlain-New-York-12919/Guardian-Financial-Services-Dont-fall-for-their-scam-They-are-going-to-rip-you-off-Rip--101720. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial