Complaint Review: Guardian Financial

• Submitted: Mon, September 13, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, September 18, 2004

• Reported By:HUNTSVILLE Texas
Guardian Financial
100a Walnut St. Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial Benefit ripoff fraud Champlain New York

*Author of original report: Package recieved

My story is the same as all the others here. On august 2nd they got me for $249. I have been dealing with them ever since and there has been one delay after another.
To start with it would be a couple of weeks but on the recording it was 25 days.

Then it was 25 business days. Then on 9/6 They also gave me a fedex tracking number and stated that my card would be here by 9/10/04. on 9/7 (I think) I talked with fed ex but fed ex didn't have the card. I talked with another rep who stated that there had been a problem with shipping and fed ex would have the card that evening or the next morning and I should have the card by the end of the week.

Today is 9/13 and fed ex still hasn't recieved the card. I called them back and talked with another rep who got short with me stating that they have no control over the shippers and the 25 days was aproximate and not definite. I told her that if I hadn't recieved the card by 9/17 I would be looking into filling charges. The rep said "Then don't bother to call us back" and hung up on me!I found this site and am now posting here. If some one already has leagal action in progress please contact me through this system if there is a way to do that.

I also tried to find a local phone number or any other info I could but there are no listed numbers for them on-line through switchboard,the super yellow pages, or the verizon directories or 411 wireless on my cell or 1411 information for my home either.

Jason
HUNTSVILLE, Texas

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/13/2004 12:11 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Guardian-Financial-Benefit-ripoff-fraud-Champlain-New-York-108150. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial

Package recieved

AUTHOR: Jason - (U.S.A.)

On 9/18/04 I recieved the fedex package that was supposed to contain my credit card but instead it con tained a packet of sales brochures and junk but no credit card!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am going to begin an attempt in small claims court and if I win possibly start a class action suit unless some one else already has. If some one else has please contact me I will gladly assist in it in any way that I can!