Complaint Review: Guardian Financial

• Submitted: Sat, November 06, 2004
  • Updated: Sat, November 06, 2004

• Reported By:62704 Illinois
Guardian Financial
100a Walnut Street Champlain, New York U.S.A.

Guardian Financial ripoff Champlain New York

I applied for several credit cards so when Guardian Financial called me and told me I was approved for a credit card with a 2000.00 limit I thought it was from an application I filled out. The customer service representative informed me there would be a one time fee of 299.00 for the card and the card would be delivered in approximately 25 business days. After a month passed by and I had no card from the company I called my bank and asked them to do an investigation. They sent me a letter saying they found nothing wrong with the charge made to my account. The company continued to say the card was on its way and I never received one.

I demanded a refund and they told me to send a letter. I did and no one contacted me so I called back they said there was no recourd of this. So I have now sent a certifed letter to them. I have filed complaints eith the Better Business Bureau, Federal Trade Commission, and the States attorneys office in my state. We all need to unite and go to the media aganinst this company. They have made a lot of money from ripping us off. Please find me.

62704, Illinois

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/06/2004 10:21 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Financial/Champlain-New-York/Guardian-Financial-ripoff-Champlain-New-York-116527. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Financial