Complaint Review: Guardian Health Solutions

• Updated: Wed, November 16, 2011

• Reported By: Not Happy — Monroe North Carolina United States of America
Guardian Health Solutions
3050 Sirius Avenue Las Vegas, Nevada United States of America

Guardian Health Solutions Direct Health Partners what a rip off Las Vegas, Nevada

We opened our account with this company in December 2010. They drafted payments from our checking account for their service. We cancelled in February 2011 but they continued to debit our account. We were told in April 2011 if we furnish proof that they were still debiting our account they would refund us and destroy our bank information to make sure this does not happen again. We did the same thing in May 2011. In June 2011, I was told that I had to send in a cancellation letter from each individual employee to get the debit stopped. We mailed this return receipt mail, and of course the next month we were debited again. I called them and they said because of a 30 day cancellation policy we were debited the last time and our bank information was destroyed. We had no money debited to them the next month but then in September 2011 it all started again. I called and they were so sweet and apologetic and assured me my bank information was being erased while we were on the phone. They also said they were sending me a refund check for the amount debited. No check yet, but I was also debited the next month and each month after. This has been a nightmare. I have called the company every hour I am at work for the past 8 days and it goes to an answering service. Of course no one has returned my calls. Our bank told us the best way to solve the problem is to close our checking account and start over. Because of insurance payments that are debited, this will be a nightmare. People beware of this company!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/16/2011 12:03 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Health-Solutions/Las-Vegas-Nevada-89102/Guardian-Health-Solutions-Direct-Health-Partners-what-a-rip-off-Las-Vegas-Nevada-798653. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Health Solutions