Complaint Review: Guardian Insurance Company

• Submitted: Wed, November 25, 2009
  • Updated: Wed, November 25, 2009

• Reported By: eddiet — Albuquerque New Mexico United States of America
Guardian Insurance Company
8500 Menaul Blvd. NE Suite A500 Albuquerque, New Mexico United States of America

Guardian Insurance Company Premier Wealth Group They required me to requalify medically for my 12 year old Universal Life Insurance Policy due to us being late on our payment. With my health problems I am unable to qualify so they will cancel me. Albuquerque, New Mexico

After 13 years of payments Guardian Insurance can request a medical exam and you have to comply if you make any mistake on your life policy. If you don't qualify you don't have insurance and all the money you paid in is gone! What really bothers me is that this company had no problem accepting payments for 13 years and not one time did I get a call from anyone to make sure my policy stayed in force. The moral to this story is forget life insurance leave your relatives land! THese people build wealth alright for themselves!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/25/2009 05:01 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Insurance-Company/Albuquerque-New-Mexico-87112/Guardian-Insurance-Company-Premier-Wealth-Group-They-required-me-to-requalify-medically-fo-528809. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Insurance Company