Complaint Review: Guardian International Travel Aka Multiple One Group AKA Multiple One Entertainment

• Submitted: Wed, January 16, 2008
  • Updated: Thu, January 31, 2008

• Reported By:Jamestown New York
2031 Bardstown Road Elizabethtown, Kentucky U.S.A.

Guardian International Travel Aka Multiple One Group AKA Multiple One Entertainment They tell me lies about when I will get paid Elizabethtown Kentucky

*Author of original report: New information

My wife and myself have spent $2,200 plus processing fees with this company. We did get our money back plus. I signed up my sister for $1,000 and was supposed to recieve a $100.00 bonus for signing her up and have not recieved a dime.

My sister also sent in her refund application and has not recieved a dime. She has never even gotten any response from them at all. She never even recieved one check from them and it has caused a hardship between my sister and myself because she don't trust me anymore when it comes to anything I show her.

We didn't even come close to getting five times our money like they stated on every call. we got back just over our original amount. (Thank God) But still feel that a deal is a deal especially with all the promises made by everyone at thier company.

If there is a legal recourse in the future We hope that someone sees this and contacts us including my sister.

Chuck
Jamestown, New York

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/16/2008 04:08 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-International-Travel-Aka-Multiple-One-Group-AKA-Multiple-One-Entertainment/Elizabethtown-Kentucky-42701/Guardian-International-Travel-Aka-Multiple-One-Group-AKA-Multiple-One-Entertainment-They-t-300659. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian International Travel Aka Multiple One Group AKA Multiple One Entertainment

New information

AUTHOR: Chuck - (U.S.A.)

The following is a blog started by one of thier ex employees who has much inside information. http://www.moneymakergroup.com/Guardian-International-Tr-t17362.html&st=825

sympathetic