Complaint Review: Guardian Lion Wireless LLC

• Updated: Wed, July 16, 2014

• Reported By: Anna — Santa Cruz California
Guardian Lion Wireless LLC
4712 Admiralty Way #97 Marina Del Ray, California USA

Guardian Lion Wireless LLC Guardian Lion Wireless LLC/Leo Wristwatch took $300 from my family and won't give it back! Marina Del Ray California

Guardian Lion Wireless is the designer of the Leo Wristwatch which was supposed to have been designed with a GPS tracker so kids can wear them. Should anything one try to abduct or hurt them, they can be tracked....   It has taken "pre-orders" on it's wesite for a couple of years  and should have been launched and shipped as promised in 2013...... I purchased two Leo Wristwatches @ $149.00 each for each of my children and it should have shipped in 2013 but nothing has appeard. I have tried to communicate with them via email and phone call but I do not get any reply from either Jeanne Sullivan or Jason Sullivan (owners).

This product was in the media in 2012 and 2013 backed by John Walsh, television personality and TV show America's Most Wanted so I thought this company was reputable. I so badly want to keep my kids safe. I spent this money and put my trust in Guardian. They stole from my family and won't give it back.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2014 08:40 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Lion-Wireless-LLC/Marina-Del-Ray-California/Guardian-Lion-Wireless-LLC-Guardian-Lion-Wireless-LLCLeo-Wristwatch-took-300-from-my-fa-1162461. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Lion Wireless LLC