Complaint Review: Guardian Market Experts

• Updated: Sat, February 11, 2012

• Reported By: Bruce B — Schaumburg Illinois United States of America
Guardian Market Experts
820 N. River St. Portland, Oregon United States of America

Guardian Market Experts GMX Promised Mortgage Leads or money back. Neither has occured in 5 months. Portland, Oregon

*Author of original report: Another update

*Author of original report: Follow up on this company

I communicated with Isaac Moreno or seveal months. We signed a contract in which he agreed to provide mortgage closed loans via their "unique" website. Their contract states that if they cannot provide the amount of closed loans requested (7) within 30 days then a refund of those not provided will be made. Each step of the way were delays and stalling. However, I signed a contract in June 2011. In July 2011, they stated they had all the information they needed.

As soon as I paid, Isaac Moreno would not return phone calls to me. I did speak with a Christine Green. Then in August she stopped returning my calls and emails. The last email I got was a nasty letter from a corporate email stating that they are NOT ripping me off and are working hard to provide me with the closed loans. It has now been more than 2 months and no furher repsonses to my many emaisl or phone messages. And of course, they have not retuned my money. Clearly after 4 months and not one lead, and no more communication, there is no way this is legitimate.

Clearly this is about as obvious a rip off as possible. They have done nothing to fulfill their end of the contract. I have not gotten even one lead, much less one closed loan. The phone has not run once. Absolutely nothing has happened.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2011 06:00 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Market-Experts/Portland-Oregon-97227/Guardian-Market-Experts-GMX-Promised-Mortgage-Leads-or-money-back-Neither-has-occured-in-794009. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Market Experts

Another update

AUTHOR: Bruce B - (United States of America)

I thought I would post another update. It has been another month and the company STILL fails to return the money that they have taken from me and refuses to do what they were hired to do.  Any person dealing wih this company would be wise to be careful.

They have been very qucik to make promises to me in order to get my money. Then they are no longer reasonable about performing the duties they commit to providing. The last was Dec 5th when they told me to fill out a form and my accoutn would be cancelled and a refund would be happen "wiothin 7 days". Well, here we are more than 2 months later. The only response from the company to my repeated emails was some giberish by someone named claiming to be Julie Pain. Who knows if that is even a real person with this company. She gave me a generic response that my ad campaigns have been "slow to get response".  Come on lady, it has been 8 months and not pne phone call not one pc of activity. That isn't slow, that is non existant. I think the company knows it and is waiting for the attorney general to contact them. I think that should be happening soon.  All should be careful if dealing with Isaac Moreno or this company.

Follow up on this company

AUTHOR: Bruce B - (United States of America)

Just a quick follow up on this company. Since I wrote this complaint in October 2011, it has now been 3 more months. The company claimed I needed to fill out a specific form to close my account with them and get a refund. I did that on December 5th. The form specifically says the refund will be issued within 7 days. Yet, here I am on January 14th and no refund has come, no business has come (now 7 months later) and they have not responded to one email since December 5th.

I would never tell another person DON'T use this company. But I would tell you to be very careful how you interect with them. At least in my case, they have failed to live up to anything they promised. Then when I complained that they were doing what they promised, they get aggravated with me and became sarcastic with me (THE CUSTOMER)!

Now they are refusing to communicate at all with me for the past 6 weeks. I know this not the kind of business I want deal with, but you will have to decide for yourself.