likes
  • Report: #119929

Complaint Review: Guardian Marketing Care Of Suntasia Marketing

• Submitted: Fri, November 26, 2004
  • Updated: Wed, December 01, 2004

• Reported By:Silvercreek Georgia
Guardian Marketing Care Of Suntasia Marketing
5510 Gulfport Blvd. Gulfport, Florida U.S.A.

Guardian Marketing Care Of Suntasia Marketing ripoff exactly 149.00 from my bank account without my consent after I cancelled their package Gulfport Florida

*Consumer Suggestion: The Companies

As of November 24, 2004, Guardian Marketing, in co-operation with Bank of America, successfully ripped off my bank account, for, you guessed it, 149.00. They cleared out everything I had in the bank and caused overdrafts on my account. I have filed a dispute with my bank, and called their company repeatedly, which to no surprise, only has an answering machine, recorded message, and no real people. I have researched them via the internet, and am in the process of working with the bank to get my money back. If I don't, I will broadcast this to whatever media is willing to listen, including CBS, FOX, and CNN. I will write letters to the Georgia government, to have the company banned from doing business in the state.

Heather
Silvercreek, Georgia

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/26/2004 06:29 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Marketing-Care-Of-Suntasia-Marketing/Gulfport-Florida-33707/Guardian-Marketing-Care-Of-Suntasia-Marketing-ripoff-exactly-14900-from-my-bank-account-w-119929. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Marketing Care Of Suntasia Marketing

#1 Consumer Suggestion

The Companies

AUTHOR: Heather - (U.S.A.)

The companies involved in this scam I have found out are Guardian Marketing and Capital Vacations. See they not only get you for the 149.00, but if you don't read closely, they will deduct another 59.95 from your bank account. The 59.95 is deducted as such, 40.00 and Then 19.95, which may be where the 19.95 is being withdrawn from some of your accounts. I have since posting this report, been in contact with the company, a real person, and have been told by not only them, but the automated service, that a refund of 149.00 would be placed back in my account within seven days. So now, I am waiting to see what happens, I am still going through with the dispute with my bank, just in case Guardian is telling me seven days in order to let the time run out on my dispute against them with the bank, meanwhile, whether they return my money or not, I am still going to file a complaint with the district attorneys office against them, they caused overdrafts on my account that I feel that I should not be responsible for. I will keep you posted.