- Report: #927470
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Guardian Moving and Storage Guardian Cargo Logistics
Guardian Moving and Storage Guardian Cargo Logisticsusa los angeles, California United States of America
Guardian Moving and Storage Guardian Cargo Logistics services did not meet expectations los angeles, California
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
- ok to go with everyone else - guardian movers miss quoted me by about 2,ooo even when we actually moved half the stuff we said in the original quote, when i spoke to the sales associate chris brown he said not to worry about it and they would re-ajust the price in california- well i guess they did.
- the furniture showed up over 3 weeks late from the companies latest projected date.
- damaged furniture, smashed boxes with items destroyed in them then re-wraped by them with duct tape and moving tape( and yes they did the packing).
- missing parts to the furniture -bed slates to 2 beds, frame to cribe and hardware for assemble
- we received someone elses box spring and matresses, and our antique rocking chair was replace with a antique kitchen chair from somebody elses stuff. yes not ours
- then there are some boxes that just never showed up- my wife asked one of the workers when they were moving the stuff into the house and the boxes were damaged,"yeah these are the ones that made it,you had about three boxes that smashed at the last transfer and glass was everywhere. just so happens it was our wedding gifts and they have no account what happed and refused to state that is what happened. when my wife started to take pictures of the damaged items- then just dropped the stuff quickly and left there moving blankets.
- the price went up prior to delivery- i had to go to the bank and get a cashiers check before they would deliver the items- basically holding our stuff hostage.
- so if your reading this it sounds basically like everyone elses problems. and yes when i called to speak to anyone all they would say is make a claim. just a piss poor company that stands behind nothing- i took the hook from the sales guy and the rest is line and sinker.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/15/2012 05:10 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Moving-and-Storage-Guardian-Cargo-Logistics/los-angeles-California-93510/Guardian-Moving-and-Storage-Guardian-Cargo-Logistics-services-did-not-meet-expectations-927470. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.