Complaint Review: Guardian Protection Services Inc

• Updated: Sat, September 15, 2012

• Reported By: Fred — Phoenix Arizona United States of America
Guardian Protection Services Inc
174 Thorn Hill Road Warrendale, Pennsylvania United States of America

Guardian Protection Services Inc Protection Source LLC Breach of Contract Warrendale, Pennsylvania

On or about September 30th, 2011 I had a alarm installed in my home and was promised a wireless key fob and was told that there would be a one time permit fee with my local police department.

I never was given the key fob and yesterday September 14th, 2012 I received a notice from the City of Phoenix that $17.00 was due on my permit fee which is annual.  I was told at time of installation it was a one time fee.

The City of Phoenix also said that I had to have the alarm inspected annually.

I called Guardian Protection Services and they told me that the person who installed the alarm should have not told me that and that those fee's I would have to pay. (I will not pay!!!)

They told me that they would give me a key fob, however, I would have to pay $50.00 for it.  This is not going to happen.  I was told that it was included.

I feel I was ripped off because as a representative of Guardian Protection Services, this person told me different.

Again, I tried to resolve this matter with the company's customer service but to no avail.  The customer service person was rude and was not willing to resolve this problem.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 09/15/2012 12:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Protection-Services-Inc/Warrendale-Pennsylvania-15086/Guardian-Protection-Services-Inc-Protection-Source-LLC-Breach-of-Contract-Warrendale-Penn-941670. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Protection Services Inc