- Report: #911003
Report - Rebuttal - Arbitrate
Complaint Review: Guardian Protection services
Guardian Protection servicesInternet United States of America
Guardian Protection services dealers.Guard Me authorized dealer Forgery, signed my contract without my consent via docusign , contract time was not what was discussed, Internet
A business' first
line of defense
on the Internet.
If your business is
willing to make a
Click here now..
2. The contract duration was for 5 years and not for the 3 years we spoke about.
3.When a second offer was negotiated I waited for the contract but none was mailed apparently because the law department would not allow my request for detailed explanation of what I was to receive.
4. Remember to read all the lines on your contract and show due diligence by reporting fraud to the local police and keeping in contact with the company involved to address issues out of court if possible.
This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Protection-services/internet/Guardian-Protection-services-dealersGuard-Me-authorized-dealer-Forgery-signed-my-contrac-911003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.
If you would like to see more Rip-off Reports on this company/individual, search here:Search Tips
In order to assure the best results in your search:
- Keep the name short & simple, and try different variations of the name.
- Do not include ".com", "S", "Inc.", "Corp", or "LLC" at the end of the Company name.
- Use only the first/main part of a name to get best results.
- Only search one name at a time if Company has many AKA's.