Complaint Review: Guardian Protection services

• Submitted: Thu, July 12, 2012
  • Updated: Thu, July 12, 2012

• Reported By: voiceBheard — United States of America
Guardian Protection services

Guardian Protection services dealers.Guard Me authorized dealer Forgery, signed my contract without my consent via docusign , contract time was not what was discussed, Internet

1.My contract had my forged signature through the use of electronic signature without my consent via docusign.

2. The contract duration was for 5 years and not for the 3 years we spoke about.

3.When a second offer was negotiated I waited for the contract but none was mailed apparently because the law department would not allow my request for detailed explanation of what I was to receive.

4. Remember to read all the lines on your contract and show due diligence by reporting fraud to the local police and keeping in contact with the company involved to address issues out of court if possible.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2012 10:47 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-Protection-services/internet/Guardian-Protection-services-dealersGuard-Me-authorized-dealer-Forgery-signed-my-contrac-911003. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian Protection services