Complaint Review: Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards

• Updated: Sat, January 25, 2014

• Reported By: George in Ohio — Massillon Ohio
Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards
7401 se 951 road Collins, Missouri USA

Guardian angel k9 ,Missouri, Margo Richards Margo Richard Guardian angel k9 Aka Margo Richards will not return my money after getting dog back Thieves Collins Missouri

*REBUTTAL Individual responds: The real story !

*Author of original report: Still robbing. People!!!!!

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Guarding angel k9 is one of the best breeder ever

*Author of original report: Who are you anyways that it should matter

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Take your meds

*Author of original report: Your calling me name??

*General Comment: What a shame!!!

*Author of original report: Phony Statement!!

*Consumer Comment: Very Satisfied Client

*Author of original report: ????

*Consumer Comment: Margo Richards - Is NOT a RIP OFF Breeder!!!

*Author of original report: I finally got response for Margo Richards

I bought a dog from guardian angel k9 ( Margo Richards) when I got the dog i took her to the vet the dog had mang two ttype of worms skin problems spent 500 at my vets (which I never got back) I told her I wanted a refund she told me to send the dog back (which I have a way bill for) she told me she would sent my 1750 dollars back  well she got the dog back and now she will not answer my phone calls emails text nothing I want my money back from this con artist and liar

if your think about getting a dog don't even think about this woman or company RUN AS FAST AS YOU CAN!

she will steal your money and leave you hanging

she is located in Collins Missouri

guardian angel k9 is the website

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 11/15/2013 02:40 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardian-angel-k9-Missouri-Margo-Richards/Collins-Missouri-64738/Guardian-angel-k9-Missouri-Margo-Richards-Margo-Richard-Guardian-angel-k9-Aka-Margo-Ric-1099616. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardian angel k9 (Missouri ) Margo Richards

#1 REBUTTAL Individual responds

The real story !

AUTHOR: Margo - ()

This email from George explains it all , see attachment. This is why his card company decided in my favor. If the puppy had been returned , he would have gotten a refund. Period. It seems to me that George Peters is the fraud or should I say want to be fraud/scammer.

Still robbing. People!!!!!

AUTHOR: George in Ohio - ()

Don't learn the hard like I did !

theses people are no good at all there word is worthless they will take your money and say that you didn't pay or something crooked

run. As. Fast. As you can !!!!!!!!!

#3 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Guarding angel k9 is one of the best breeder ever

AUTHOR: Joe Rosado - ()

I bought a beautiful puppy from Ms Margo two years ago today and he is one of the best dogs ever I live in new york and when I walk him there is not a day that someone comes up to me to say what a beautiful dog I don't understand why this person would say things like this but everyone knows there are lots of crazy out there ! if ever I would get an other dog I would call Guarding Angel K9 I feel they are the Best ! I also like if you have a problem you can call margo and she will help you out over the phone .

Who are you anyways that it should matter

AUTHOR: George in Ohio - ()

This has nothing to do with too much time on my hands it has to do with getting ripped off $1750 by some white trash puppy mill breeder why are you even commenting this has nothing to do with you leave your post and be done

unless you're part of the scam but I can I think you're Margo

you responded every post like it's a personal attack this has nothing to do with you

and then you attack me with your comments

you're nothing but trash you and Margo both owe you are both the same

so keep on keep your nose out of my business unless we ask you for any more input

Margot might because she needs all the help she can get the thief

#5 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Take your meds

AUTHOR: Stacy - ()

You obviously have to much time on your hands and are a conspiracy nut job. You made it clear you are unhappy but to call every positive review a response by Margo or one of her family members masquerading as a customer is nuts. She has been breeding for decades and obviously has been providing a product with enough quality to keep her in business for the many years. I have a male Doberman which I purchased from Margo 8years ago and is the best dog i have owned.

Your calling me name??

AUTHOR: George in Ohio - ()

you're calling me names because some white trash puppy mill breeder is ripping people off!!!  you don't know me: the hell do you think you are. Wait a minute it sounds like you Margo that's just how that white trash hillbilly talked again you go with these made-up names Stacy yeah right why don't you just be right and do the right thing and pay the money because I'm never going to go away

Nice rebuttal as you get a start calling people names don't even know the whole story that's how we know it's you Margot Richers the ripoff queen

#7 General Comment

What a shame!!!

AUTHOR: Stacy - ()

I purchased a puppy from Margo in 2006 and he is the best dog ever, very healthy no issues. My family also has purchased puppies from Margo no issues, I have breed my doberman no genetic or health issues have ever arised. This saddens me that someone with such ignorance has bashed such a well respected breeder. Although you feel you were ripped off you are showing pure ignorance, like a unhappy child. Margo's directions are very clear, you obiviously didnt or cant follow directions. I would puchase another doberman from Margo in the future and plan doing so soon.

Phony Statement!!

AUTHOR: George in Ohio - ()

Nice try again margo or margo's family!!!!  this woman is a thief pure and simple!!

you trying to post these phony replies  like everyone is so stupid they can't figure it out that it's you!!

I'm so mad that you ripped me off, i could call you all kinds of names that would really fit a lowlife like you!

but i'm not going to lower myself to your standard. it's 1750 and or a puppy

god will give you what you deserve,the world is round........but remember this i will never!!!!!!! go away!!!!!!

Very Satisfied Client

AUTHOR: Charles - ()

I purchased a puppy from Margo in June of 2013. She is an incredible Doberman and I couldn't be happier. She arrived via air freight in perfect condition.

This puppy had her tail and ears cropped and dew claws removed. Her ears were taped and came with easy to follow instructions on how to care for them. After the tape was removed we were quite happy with the beautiful ear crop the vet had given her.

The puppy came with complete vet records, completely up to date on her shots. She also came with a micro chip in case she is lost. The excellent and complete package this puppy came with is not easy to find and especially at the reasonable price Margo was asking.

We would definitely recommend this breeder to anyone looking for a Doberman and hope she reconsiders her decision to get out of business.

????

Margot nice try!

You are a scammer there's no two ways about it this phony post is not fooling anyone why don't you just give me my money back and that will be the end of it I'm just trying to prevent you from ripping off anybody else i mean these people that read these sites are not stupid Let's cut out the white trash games and just give me my money back please!!!!

I'm having a site built right now just to expose your thievery And will be no way for you to get into it with these phony responses You thought you were going to steal my money and I would just go away Guess again This is just a beginning of exposing you So have a nice day Margo

Margo Richards - Is NOT a RIP OFF Breeder!!!

AUTHOR: Nicole - ()

Margo Richards is a very organized breeder! She has produced many top quality Dobermans!!! I would know because I have bought four Doberman puppies off of her and they have all been excellent dogs with no issues. My mother has bought one and he is an awesome dog as well.

When I had questions out of the blue and contacted her, she would respond immediately! I have personally been to her home and facility when buying a dog and her dogs have a wonderful enviroment to live in! Her kennel was so clean and spotless that it didn't even smell like a kennel!

When purchasing a puppy she gives you a copy of the pedigree, Either limited or full AKC registration, shot records, deworming records, ear care instructions, feeding instructions, potty/crate training instructions and also gives you much information by mouth. All information should be read thoroughly when bringing the puppy home. The puppies I bought were taken to the Vet within 48 hours. They all came home with extremely good heath reports.

The puppies I bought were extremely clean, healthy looking, and had their ears posted, tails docked, and dew claws removed just like she said they will come on her website!

Dobermans are wonderful dogs, but if you don't do your research on them before buying one, it may not be the right dog for you! Especially if you are a first time Doberman owner! I have nothing negative to say about this breeder! She is top quality and it is a shame for someone to publicly bash on her because they are having a bad time/day in their life!

Or because they decided that a doberman was not the right dog for them!!! It clearly states in her contract that she will do a replacement puppy or possible money back for a sick puppy or genetic disorder if appropriate measures are taken place. People do what your suppose to do and things will work out better for you!

I finally got response for Margo Richards

AUTHOR: George in Ohio - ()

Well you can waste your time if you want to but I sold all my dogs last month. I won't be having anymore litters anyway. You screwed yourself by going to your bank so quick and then never telling anyone you would send her back. Like I had told you to begin with you have to return her before you can get a refund.  You know , I just got tired of dealing with stupid people.  And anymore emails you send won't come through as I am blocking you now , so I won't have to be bothered with your ignorance.