• Report: #752010

Complaint Review: Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan

• Submitted: Tue, July 12, 2011
  • Updated: Tue, July 12, 2011

• Reported By: crnamom — Virginia Beach Virginia Virgin Islands (US)
Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan

Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan I purchased the protection plan for my furniture. I submitted a claim. I was asked to submitted photos within a specific time frame to an incorrect e-mail address, resubmitted the photos and a copy Internet

I HAD PURCHASED A GUARDSMAN FURNITURE PROTECTION PLAN.  I SUBMITTED A REQUEST FOR REPAIRS.  I WAS ASKED TO E-MAIL PICTURES OF THE DAMAGE TO A WRONG E-MAIL ADDRESS.  I RESUBMITTED MY PHOTOS ALONG WITH THE REQUESTED RECIEPT COPY OF THE CONTRACT TO THE CORRECT E-MAIL ADDRESS.  THE COPY OF THE RECIEPT WAS MAILED WITHING THE ALLOTTED TIME FRAME.  THE WORK WAS DENIED BECAUSE THE COMPANY STATES THAT THE FAX GOT THERE AFTER THE SPECIFIC TIME ALLOWED.    I WAS DENIED.  THE COMPANY WOULD NOT EXPLAIN THE PROCEDURE OF HOW THE PERSON RECIEVES THE FAXES.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/12/2011 02:12 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardsman-Furniture-Protection-Plan/internet/Guardsman-Furniture-Protection-Plan-I-purchased-the-protection-plan-for-my-furniture-I-752010. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardsman Furniture Protection Plan