Complaint Review: Guardsman Furniture protection Plan

• Submitted: Mon, June 21, 2010
  • Updated: Mon, June 21, 2010

• Reported By: Cassandra — Little Rock Arkansas United States of America
Guardsman Furniture protection Plan

Guardsman Furniture protection Plan A furniture warranty company that did absolutely nothing for me; I purchased top of line 5 year gold in home service that was supposed to protect my furniture for 5 years; What a joke; I was denied & Internet

I purchased a five year furniture protection plan. I was assured that no matter what, this plan could be used for a total of 5 golden year; will my gold plan turned to dust;

I noticed my side arms were completely loosen from the chair; also after vaccuuming the sofa and flipping the pillow; there is a wad of fabric almost like a flaw; ugly, or just shredded material sewn in the sofa pillow;

I called immediately when I noticed; I was denied because I have a five day window; Well I have a 5 year plan, when do I get to use this warranty; I'd like my money back;

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/21/2010 01:09 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardsman-Furniture-protection-Plan/internet/Guardsman-Furniture-protection-Plan-A-furniture-warranty-company-that-did-absolutely-noth-615790. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardsman Furniture protection Plan