Complaint Review: Guardsman Protection Plan

• Updated: Wed, June 20, 2012

• Reported By: Matt — Far Rockaway New York United States of America
Guardsman Protection Plan

Guardsman Protection Plan What A Ripoff! Deceptive Policy, Internet

I purchased their protection plan for my futon which I bought through Overstock.com and when it broke after like 2 months, I called Guardsman and they told gave me tons of forms to fill out. It took me almost a full day. when i finally sent it in, they contacted me saying the accident date I listed did not occur within 5 days of my form submittal!!!!!! basically, their policy apparently is an accident must be reported WITHIN 5 DAYS!!!!! TOTAL CRAP!!!!DONT EVER BUY! They never notified me upon purchasing the futon of their scam of a policy. Its dumb also because they say the forms they send you expire in 10 days...????? The worst company I have ever dealt with!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 06/20/2012 05:51 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardsman-Protection-Plan/internet/Guardsman-Protection-Plan-What-A-Ripoff-Deceptive-Policy-Internet-900149. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardsman Protection Plan