Complaint Review: Guardsman furniture

• Submitted: Mon, October 29, 2012
  • Updated: Mon, October 29, 2012

• Reported By: Greensboro NC — Greensboro North Carolina United States of America
Guardsman furniture

Guardsman furniture Denied to repair the damages to furniture, Internet

Guardsman protection plan is a total ripoff. Today they told me that they would not cover 9 out of 10 damages. They harass you by asking to send pictures back and forth. Lot of paper work to fill out . I feel this company is a fraud. I guess the furniture companies get a commission by selling guardsman. Anyone wanting to buy please do not buy guardsman protection plan. I feel so much cheated by these furniture stores who sell these plans.

I would rather pay a few bucks more and get it repaired locally And have peace of mind rather than going through hell with guardsman. The customer service people are very rude to you too as though they are doing us a favor and as though we have the plan for free. We pay money and this is what we get. I hope they go out of business or someone really sues them for the huge ripoff and the way they deal with customers. Hope they go out of business soon.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/29/2012 07:26 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardsman-furniture/internet/Guardsman-furniture-Denied-to-repair-the-damages-to-furniture-Internet-961807. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardsman furniture