Complaint Review: Guardsman

• Reported By: Jennifer — Princeton New Jersey United States of America
Guardsman
4999 36th St SE Grand Rapids, Michigan United States of America

Guardsman Valspar Corporation "scam artists" Grand Rapids, Michigan

I paid an extra $200 when purchasing my leather sofa and loveseat from Bob's Furniture to ensure that they would cover any damages that occur.  I filed a claim and they requested that I email them photos so I did.   I have only had the furniture for 2 years and it already is severely damaged!  We take excellent care of our furniture and it still looks like crap!  Guardsman denied my claim! If my issue is not resolved soon I am going to take further actions!

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/07/2011 02:19 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardsman/Grand-Rapids-Michigan-49512/Guardsman-Valspar-Corporation-scam-artists-Grand-Rapids-Michigan-703831. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardsman