Complaint Review: Guardsmark

• Updated: Mon, August 13, 2012

• Reported By: LaChelle — West Allis Wisconsin United States of America
Guardsmark
11801 S. Silverspring Dr.#100 Memphis, Tennessee United States of America

Guardsmark Bret Maus,Russell Lloyd,Paul Wegner,David Nelson Allow supervor Bret to harrass me,balling up his fist running up on me,while the other supervisors continue to harrass me:cutting my hours to 24 instaead of 40,writing me up for petty things,hollaring Memphis, Tennessee

It all started when i requested to get paid for the job i was doing,I was told that after 90 days i have to write a letter regarding why i feel i should get paid more money,clearly if i'm doing the job iI should get paid for it.Next thing i know is Nelson starts talking down to me,getting smart with me like i'm a kid.Bret asks me what happen,I told him that aint nobody gonna talk to me disrespectful.

Wegner messed up my schedule,thst morning I was leaving I heard nelson lying to Bret,saying i agreed to work when i didn't.I walked over and corrected what he was saying.Bret got mad and started hollaring at me.i asked him to stop cause i'm not his kids,he balled up his fist,hit the table,jumped up and ran up on me like he was about to hit me or slam me in the all.I turned to walk away so i can leave,Bret starts to hollar at me again.I'm not about to stand here and be harrassed and threathen by anybody.I exercised my rights and reported him to cooperate,soon after all the harrassment began.I was wrote up for minor,petty things-patrol took my paper while I was working,so I didn't finish it:they wrote me up for that.Honetly I believe they set that up cause,my paper was by where I was working,the only papers they take is in the box.Wrote me up twice in one day.then Wegner cut my hours from 40 to 24,but made sure the new comers got theirs.then 8-13-12,Wegner brung me a whole lot of DAR forms,i told him that nelson went over half of them with me already-in a rude tone he said well now you gonna go  over them with me.He then snatched the papers out of my hand and threw them in the garbage.He statred hollaring at me,i asked him why do he feel that he can hollar at me,how would you like it if somebody did your wife like that.

After he left I called cooperate to file a harrassment complaint on him as well.I am not the only person that Bret Maus has ran up on.He ran up on officer Kirk,and Albury(both black),he ran up on Albury in front of officer Lacking and our superior supervisor Jeff Norman.Nothing was ever done about his violent behavior.Now he has ran up on me a black woman,with his fist balled up.The treatment I am receiving from this company is unacceptable.Outside the fact that they are cheating us out of our money,they are dicriminating on people for their age,and looks.I would not reccommend this company to anyone.If their Managers and supervisors are allowed to treat their employees like this,and don't have to answer to nobody,cause Russell have been witnessed hollaring at the employees as well,that has been wrote up in statements from the workers of who employees Guardsmark.So you can only imagine if their gonna renew that contract.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 08/13/2012 06:05 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guardsmark/Memphis-Tennessee-/Guardsmark-Bret-MausRussell-LloydPaul-WegnerDavid-Nelson-Allow-supervor-Bret-to-harrass-926763. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guardsmark