Complaint Review: Guest List

• Submitted: Wed, July 16, 2003
  • Updated: Wed, July 16, 2003

• Reported By:Akron Ohio
Guest List
PMB685 734 Franklin Ave Garden City, New York U.S.A.

The Guest List Massmarketingprogram.com con artist fake ripoff Garden City New York

The Guest List Or Massmarketingprogram.com 2 airline tickets from U.S. to anywhere---$20 con artist fake ripoff Garden City New York .....

Won an auction on e-bay, part of the auction was 2 free airline tickets from the U.S. to anywhere in the world. All you had to do was book 30 days in advance and book a hotel stay with the company's travel agent. The cost was $20 for processing and shipping & handling. Paid for the auction, got a voucher for a company called The Guest List. Was to mail my $20 and the voucher within 3 weeks of getting it. Did that. Got a response back stating that I had to fill out a Reservation Request Form (RRF) and mail it back 60 days before wanting to take my trip. (although I was told 30 when I bid on it on e-bay)I spent $14.00 to next day express my RRF to the company so they would have it in time for my trip! No response for 2 weeks.

Finally Allan Parker from massmarketingprogram.com tells me that I will probably not be able to pick the times of my flight. I e-mail back that it is not a problem--send the tickets. I get another e-mail asking for my validation number--I e-mail it back. Every e-mail I ask for a phone number to contact them at and I still have yet as to get one! Finally! June 27th I get an e-mail from Mr. Parker that states that my airplane itinerary will be mailed to me in 48 hours. It is now July 16th and nothing has come yet.

I constantly write (about once a day now) asking about my tickets. On July 14th I was sent an e-mail stating that the RRF form that I turned in was a fake and that Mr. Parker is going to look into it! How can it be a fake if HE was the one who sent it to me! This screams scam and I want to have a class action law suit put against this company and these people as they have scammed several people! I hope that Rip Off Report can help with this!

Michelle
Akron, Ohio

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/16/2003 07:06 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guest-List/Garden-City-New-York-11530/The-Guest-List-Massmarketingprogramcom-con-artist-fake-ripoff-Garden-City-New-York-63891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guest List