Complaint Review: Guest Well & Pump

• Updated: Sat, July 30, 2011

• Reported By: Wayne T — Bradenton Florida United States of America
Guest Well & Pump
PO Box 49466 Sarasota, Florida United States of America

Guest Well & Pump Philip Goldstone Dishonest - Slow - Always an Excuse Sarasota, Florida

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Update 09-22-13

Phil Goldstone is a man that can't be trusted. I don't even know the other two complainants, but their words are accurate. Phil Goldstone should not be in any type of business. He's quick to grab the money, but refuses to do the work. He'll rip off anyone even churches. This is typical of a deadbeat that declared bankruptcy. Do yourself a favor call any other company. All plumbers work 24/7, and stay until the job is complete. This guy doesn't even have a web page, or a home address -just a PO Box - Gee I wonder why??? When did he declare bankruptcy? What county? How many times? What are his alias's? Does anyone have a picture to post. People of Florida need to come together and stop this thief.

Update Address:

7621 15Th St E
Sarasota, FL 34243

Very small company

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/30/2011 04:23 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guest-Well-Pump/Sarasota-Florida-34234/Guest-Well-Pump-Philip-Goldstone-Dishonest-Slow-Always-an-Excuse-Sarasota-Florida-758430. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guest Well & Pump

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Update 09-22-13

AUTHOR: Philip Goldstone - ()

I will not engage with unbalanced people but to say that business has not been this good for Guest Well in ten years. We have added water purification systems to our already successful pump and well business. Does anyone believe that we could accomplish this if we were doing something wrong? I think not. Sarasota-Bradenton is a very competitive market where only the best and most honest companies survive and thrive. I have operated Guest Well since 2000 and will continue to do that well into the future.

My telephone cell number is 941-526-2021. Anyone can call me anytime, with any questions. No one needs to hide their identity behind the internet and make unfounded accusations. Only cowards do that. I stand behind everything that my company does and I am proud to put out my name and phone number out in the public domain.

I am sure that all the complaits come from the same person who has never done any busines with Guest Well, Inc. This is because each complaint makes the same error for the name of the company. Anyone who contracts with Guest well, Inc. would get the name of the company correct.

Philip Goldstone