Complaint Review: Guest Well and Pump CO. LLC

• Phone: 941-371-4311
  • Web:
  • Category: Plumbing

Guest Well and Pump CO. LLC RUDE RUDE RUDE Sarasota, Florida

One of the pipes on my water pump broke and the landlord called this company to come out and fix it. They got to my house and without a knock, or a warning to let us know they were going to start work, they shut off our water and started cutting pipes. I was mid shower.

When I went outside to complain about abruptly losing water they told me Sorry you re having a bad morning but it s not great for us either... I had to gather all my stuff and go to a friends house to shower before work . I m a nurse and was 45 minutes late to work because of these people. When I called the number on the side of the truck to complain about their customer service, the man who answered was one of the workers. He said I own the company! So that explains the horrible customer service. They don t have to be cooperative and courteous because they have no one to answer to.

He told me My customer services skills are just fine or I wouldn t have the business I have today! And it s not my problem you re having a bad morning. I don t deal with you, I deal with the landlord anyway! and he hung up on me. He showed to my home, didn t tell us he was there, shut my water off without even the slightest of warning, made me late for work, yelled at me and hung up on me. Rude Rude Rude.

My family owns property out east and if they did this to us. I would have had them removed before his smart mouth got a chance to hang up on me.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 01/11/2013 10:00 AM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guest-Well-and-Pump-CO-LLC/Sarasota-Florida-34243/Guest-Well-and-Pump-CO-LLC-RUDE-RUDE-RUDE-Sarasota-Florida-995098. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guest Well and Pump CO. LLC