Complaint Review: Guitar Control

• Updated: Fri, November 01, 2013

• Reported By: John — Fallston Maryland
Guitar Control
Wayne, Pennsylvania USA

Guitar Control, Claude Johnson After ordering a 3DVD set of BASS MADE SIMPLE confirmation was mailed confirming a 15 DVD set That was much more expensive After many attempts at calling and emailing with no response I reported the fraud to my credit card company as a disputed charge. Wayne Pennsylvania

*REBUTTAL Owner of company: Refund for returned DVDs

I ordered by way of this company's website a 3 DVD bass guitar beginners set for $49.99 in an attempt to begin learning how to play bass guitar.  After filling out and submitting the order form the confirmation came back stating that I was to receive a 15 DVD set costing $206.85.

I immediately contacted them at their published website (twice) and tried to contact them on their published customer service number twice also and got the dreaded "We are helping others, leave a message."  I have since left another message.  No Responseto any of my attempts.

The DVDs have arrived and I have called and emailed them once again, this time asking for an RMA # to return the set and am waiting for a response.   I'm not holding my breath.

At this point I plan to file a dispute with my credit card company if over the next 3 business days I do not har from them.  I doubt I will.  This appears to be a scam.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 10/31/2013 02:27 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guitar-Control/Wayne-Pennsylvania/Guitar-Control-Claude-Johnson-After-ordering-a-3DVD-set-of-BASS-MADE-SIMPLE-confirmation-1096077. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guitar Control

#1 REBUTTAL Owner of company

Refund for returned DVDs

AUTHOR: Guitar Control - (USA)

We offered an unconditional 365 day money back guarantee on all of our products and always honored this refund promptly and professionally. In this particular case the customer initiated a chargeback without talking to us first. This process of chargeback as unnecessary delay but eventually was refunded the money minus the chargeback fee.