Complaint Review: Guitar Magic

• Updated: Wed, July 24, 2013

• Reported By: Chris Lisinski — Traverse City Michigan
Guitar Magic
P.O. Box 11171 Prescott, Arizona USA

Guitar Magic - Spring of Knowledge Guitar Magic Scam - Spring of Knowledge Will Not Send Codes Prescott Arizona

I must say that I'm extremely unhappy with the folks over there at http://www.springofknowledge.com. I purchased Guitar Magic 3 a few years back and have since had to change over to a new computer.

One would think that being able to install the software and pick up where you left off with Guitar Magic would be as simple as reloading the software and re-registering the software. BUYER BEWARE!

I have left now over twenty phone messages and have sent over fifty...YES FIFTY emails to these guys and have yet to receive as much as a phone call or an email back. I have sent emails to support@ info@ and register@. At this point I'm pretty sure they just want me to give up and purchase their latest software release.

Their website clearly says that they're still helping folks like myself re-register Guitar Magic III from Spring of Knowledge yet they seem to refuse to help me out. I run a small business and would never do this to a customer. All I want to do is install the software and start learning the guitar with my son.

I'm typically not a big complainer and I hate to have to take it to this level but what can I do? They're not a member of the BBB. They are not willing to return a phone call or even return an email. How long should it take to get a reply from a reputable company? It has now been four months without a reply.

Their website clearly says that they're willing to help those with Guitar Magic III out. I'll continue to post on this until the matter is resolved.

Very VERY upset customer...

Be sure you read this before making a purchase with Spring of Knowledge or Guitar Magic.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 07/24/2013 09:17 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/Guitar-Magic/Prescott-Arizona-86304-/Guitar-Magic-Spring-of-Knowledge-Guitar-Magic-Scam-Spring-of-Knowledge-Will-Not-Send-1069891. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on Guitar Magic