Complaint Review: GuitarControl.com

• Updated: Fri, March 21, 2014

• Reported By: TonyD — Somerdale New Jersey
GuitarControl.com
, Pennsylvania USA

GuitarControl.com Claude Johnson They offer a 12 month money back guarantee but when I returned DVDs in a couple of weeks, they refused to return my money. The DVDs are for bass guitar lessons. Pennsylvania

Guitar Control Guarantee Rip-Off

On January 27th and 28th, 2014 I ordered two products for those who play the bass guitar.  The first was for beginners and included 3 DVDs.  The second was called Bass Zone and included 12 DVDs.

It took Guitar Control a very long time to deliver all the DVDs.  When I finally received all DVDs I began to take the lessons on the DVDs.  I immediately noticed that I was unable to hear the instructor play the bass guitar and I could not see which fingers he applied to which strings because he was holding his hand in such a way as to cover the movement of his hands.

I contacted Guitar Control to get their mailing address so I could return the DVDs and get a refund.  The cost of the 3 beginner DVDs was $49.  The cost of the 12 Bass Zone DVDs was $136.85.  So I sent all the DVDs back to Guitar Control but they gave me credit for only the 3 DVDs at $49.  They did not give me credit for the $136.85 for the 12 DVDs.

When I tried to contact them, they stated that they would have to wait until the warehouse confirmed receipt of the DVDs before issuing a refund.  Apparently, the warehouse never confirmed receipt of the 12 DVDs.  I noted to Guitar Control that the total weight of the DVDs with boxes was 4.3 pounds.  Three DVDs would never weigh that much, but 15 DVDs would.

Guitar Control is a bunch of crooks.  I am going to take whatever action I need to take to get my money back and never deal with them again.  Thank you.

This report was posted on Ripoff Report on 03/20/2014 03:35 PM and is a permanent record located here: http://www.ripoffreport.com/r/GuitarControlcom/Pennsylvania/GuitarControlcom-Claude-Johnson-They-offer-a-12-month-money-back-guarantee-but-when-I-re-1132263. The posting time indicated is Arizona local time. Arizona does not observe daylight savings so the post time may be Mountain or Pacific depending on the time of year.

Click Here to read other Ripoff Reports on GuitarControl.com